Brewery Events & Requesting Events
TUESDAY NIGHT TRIVIA
Join Us Every Tuesday at 7PM for Thinkin & Drinkin Trivia: Not Your Mama’s Trivia! Drink some amazing beers brewed by Oasis while laughing with your friends as you are challenged mentally for a chance to win some free beer. This is team trivia, so bring your friends!
The game will kickoff at 7pm, but come early to claim your spot and enjoy our beer specials.
LEARN MORE ABOUT HOSTING AN EVENT AT OUR BREWERY
We at Oasis Brewery want to thank you for considering us as the host for your very special event! We look forward to helping you create a successful event that is memorable and unique. Please note that a private event is great for birthday parties, bridal showers, bachelor and bachelorette parties, company meetings, retirement parties, customer appreciation parties, meetup groups, non-profit meetings, baby showers, and more.
In order for us to provide you with the very best experience, please familiarize yourself with our guidelines and policies prior to contacting our event staff.
- If possible, reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. The fee is waived for non-profit groups with the appropriate designations.
- Outside catering is welcome at our craft brewery and we can arrange the delicious food offerings that pair well with our microbrew beers, and come from one of our many food truck partners. (Food truck rates apply for a separate fee and can be arranged in advance.)
- Decorating is perfectly welcome (except glitter, silly string, confetti and other items that are very hard for our staff to clean up; if excessive cleaning is required, a separate housecleaning fee will be assessed).
- Room can be arranged to your preference within the confines of the space
- Tables and chairs are provided
- Flat screen TV is located within the space
- Comfy lounge seating with free wi-fi
- Special pricing on great craft beer for your event